Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sailing Away (Everyone)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Honey seems confused for a moment, then feels Luther's instant relief and nods eagerly.

302Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:22 pm

CleverNamePending

CleverNamePending
It had seemed wise for someone to stay behind so if there were panicked screams and fire, there was someone left to rush in. However, Jarek (and to a much greater degree, Thimb) were not always the best at waiting patiently. And Thimb had run out of muffins. "Okay," she said standing up suddenly, rocking their little boat, "It's been long enough. Either something horrific is happening, or we're missing out on the really cool stuff. Jarek. I'm going in," she said handing Hamish to her brother and beginning to climb the ladder that had been lowered very politely for them earlier.

Hamish did not understand why they had been handed off since they could fly, and fluttered up after their friend in time to witness Thimb finding herself face to face with real live pirates.

"Um. Hi. I was wondering if we could join the plot relevant stuff? I mean, our friends- sorry, I've kinda been narrating what I think is happening in my head and- uh, never mind that. Just, um, this way?" she asked, pointing in what looked like the best bet, just assuming her brother was climbing up after her. He seemed more worried about her getting killed again than she was. But what were the odds they had a hormonal chimera to impale her? She had already explained to Jarek that was the only way she would accept death. Anything else would just have to try harder to become an angry chimera. He, for some reason, did not seem at all reassured by this.

303Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
The man who helps Thimb over the railing and the last little bit of rope ladder is armed but doesn't seem about to use his blade on her. "Over there," he says, jerking his head in the direction of a small knot of people talking. "Looks like we're starting the dancing up again, so I guess Captain liked whatever your tiefling had to say."

304Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:04 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Elen gleefully plays with the rope Tree is holding while Glen stands quietly away from the revelers, observing and cringing inwardly at his earlier bad behavior.

305Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Sunrise carries Honey over to Tree with a smile. "Hey." Nodding at the homunculous in her arms, she says, "This is Honey. She was a present from Luther. Want to say hi?"

306Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Tree gasps with delight and claps her hands. "Oh! It's a homunculus! Those are so rare and special! Yes, you are! Who is a special magic spy?" Giggling, she tickles Honey's tummy.

Luther's relief is palpable. She's safe. She's really safe. It's really her. Gods, the... hair will take some getting used to, but I have no standing to criticize, ha. Thank you, Sunrise. Bless you, a thousand times over.

307Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Sunrise laughs, delighted. "You know what she is! Oh, well, of course you would, you were raised in the Feytower." She grins. "She was watching out for us in case things went badly."

I like her, she thinks back at him. I like her a lot. And shush, her hair is spectacular.

308Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:43 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
After a few moments wrestling with a lifeless rope, Elen starts nipping playfully at Sunrise and Tree, wishing not to be forgotten.

Glen raises a welcoming hand to Thimb and beckons her over, if she sees him.

309Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Tree giggles at Elen and catches up the rope, showing Honey how to hold it and dangle it for the playful kitten. "You... You say Luther gave her to you, to find me? Oh, that's so...! I'm so upset to learn he's been worried. I really care about him."

Half of it is missing! he teases with a mental laugh.

310Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:10 am

beardyblue

beardyblue
Elen is more than happy to wrestle with the rope as Honey waves it around over his head. He nips and chirps as Honey holds it just out of reach, wiggling his little baby butt before going in for a pounce.

311Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

CleverNamePending

CleverNamePending
"She has that effect on people," said Thimb with a solemn nod. "I'll just, uh, right." She awkwardly shuffled over to the assembled group. Hamish did not understand the concept of being awkward and just picked a random person to fly up to and wait to be petted.

312Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen gives Hamish a scratch. "Hey. All is well." He points Tree out to Thimb. "We found her."

313Sailing Away (Everyone) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sailing Away (Everyone) Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
[Folks can continue to chat, flirt, catch up, etc. but I think that's all the plot for now. I'm going to open the next plot thread soon. Feel free to assume, or RP out here, or place in your downtime posts that you met and/or slept with many nice pirates and had a lovely time.

100 XP for everyone.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13