Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
"Oh, no, not dangerously close," Bruiser teases shamelessly. "'Dangerously close' would require your lips to be here, or closer." He measures the air above his mouth with his hand. "You're at 'perilously close' at the moment." Grinning, he nudges Glen's knee with his. "Not that I'd be adverse to increasing the danger index here."

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen's heart pounds as he watches Bruiser's demonstration, and his face stays bright red as he realizes that Bruiser isn't going to come to him. "Keep in mind, I might be considerably more danger-averse than you are, so your perilously close might by my dangerously close. You never know." Glen eases himself a little closer. Not dangerously close, but more than perilously close. Precariously close.

128Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 6 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser's eyes widen with delight. "You know, I never thought about different danger-indexes from my own. This warrants a world of exploration! For instance."

Moving teasingly, excruciating slowly he closes the distance between them until his lips brush just against Glen's. Not a kiss, but a feather touch. "What level of danger is this?" he murmurs, his breath warm and sweet on Glen's skin.

129Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 6 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:53 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen takes a moment to bask in Bruiser's nearness, being one who rarely gets so close to other people. A small part of him wonders if he should be doing this, but he reassures himself at Bruiser's earnest kindness and promise to lend aid, even before things escalated. Glen studies in vivid detail Bruiser's lips, his eyes, his rugged jawline, his clefted chin, his curly hair. He relishes in the other man's warm breath and the heat of his body. Glen's shy eyes look up into Bruiser's own with a glimmer of hunger. "Extremely imminent danger." Summining all the courage he can muster, Glen squeezes his eyes shut and moves in to press his lips against Bruiser's in a kiss without further hesitation or reservation.

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser's kiss is warm and receptive, eager without pressing him. One hand comes up to brush Glen's face gently, his thumb running lightly over the delicate skin of his cheek and jaw. After a long kiss, his pulls away to study Glen's face, his eyes dancing with happy pleasure. "I must say, this evening is looking a lot better than my last few."

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen kisses Bruiser warmly and eagerly, his own hand coming up to grasp Bruiser's on his face. Bruiser's touch is gentle and intoxicating, as is the taste of his lips. As Bruiser pulls back, Glen's eyes slowly open again, a mixture of delight and hunger in his eyes. At Bruiser's words, he flops down onto his back beside the handsome human with a laugh. He runs his hand up one of Bruiser's arms, over his forearm, up his bicep. "I'd certainly hope so. I know my house isn't fancy, but it's certainly not jail!" He laughs again, and as he does, his hand reaches Bruiser's shoulder and neck. He pulls gently on Bruiser with his fingers, inviting him down on top of him, but not insistenly - if Bruiser does not move towards him, he will cease pulling.

132Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 6 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser is happy to be pulled down and kisses him again, harder this time and with an eagerness to explore. Still, he hesitates several heated minutes later and pauses for a panting breath.

Looking down at the ranger, his smile turns almost ruefully sad. "I... should tell you that I play kinda fast and loose," he warns. "I don't really do 'serious' anymore. People who get serious about me always have the worst luck and I got tired of seeing people get hurt. You okay with me being just a boy-toy, Glen?"

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen relishes several long minutes of Bruiser's eager, exploring kisses. Blood pounds through his body, filling him with energy and desire. When Bruiser stops for breath, Glen reaches up to gently run a hand through his hair. He listens, his eyes empathetic and understanding.

When he speaks, though, his voice is teasing. "My, aren't we full of ourselves. Worried I've fallen for you already, Bruiser?" He winks. But then he falls more serious.

He lifts himself up and gives Bruiser a tender kiss on the cheek, and holds there, his forehead close to the pirate's. Glen smiles. "It's okay," he whispers. "I understand. Is this still... okay with you? I don't want you to get hurt, either. If it would be easier, we don't have to..." He trails off.

134Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 6 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:27 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser's grin turns warm and he trails kisses down Glen's collarbone. "As wounded as I am that you've not yet fallen madly in love with me, I will nonetheless soldier on," he teases. "And, yes, I want you very much, Ranger."

Pausing, he looks up into Glen's eyes. "Elen isn't going to pounce on me during this, is he?"

135Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 6 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 am

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen closes his eyes and shivers as Bruiser runs his lips over Glen's collarbone. He leans forward just a little and kisses Bruiser's ear, gently biting down on his earlobe. His breath is hot in Bruiser's ear. He whispers, "He'll see to it that we are not interrupted." He pulls back, putting his back down on the bed once again.

He pauses a moment and looks away, suddenly a little self conscious, especially in the presence of such an exquisitely beautiful and confident man. "It's been a while since. Well." He looks up, into Bruiser's eyes. "I just wanted you to know, in case I'm... I don't know. Not good. Boring?"

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
His partner's eyes dance with fresh delight as he gazes down with hunger at the pretty ranger. "Sir. No one is ever bored in my presence. I see to that." And while it's not quite what Glen meant, and he's quite sure Bruiser knows that, all other protestations about his skills and experience are stopped with kisses.

[I think that's a fade to black for the board.]

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
[Thread Close. 50 EXP, and Bruiser will sleep soundly while Glen runs all over Xiloscient's house.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum