Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen grins, nodding. "So, you did it."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
"I do many things," Bruiser says with an airy laugh, waving his hand. "Who can keep up or remember? Not me. But those awful guards were quite intent on keeping me locked up for no good reason."

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen laughs. "It's cute that you won't just say that you did it and somehow also won't just lie and say you didn't." He winks. "Not as cute as you think. But. Still. Cute."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
His lips twitch at this. "Story of my life, I'm afraid."

beardyblue

beardyblue
"So," he says, smiling. "What's it gonna cost me to get you to tell me what you know about Korogur?"

106Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 5 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Braccus laughs now, slapping his thigh. "Said I'd tell you what I know. Didn't lie. But not on the street, mate. Never know who's listening. You got a place to hole up?"

107Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 5 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:36 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
"Well, you said you'd show me; I thought information would cost extra," he quips jovially. "And yes, my place isn't far from here." Glen leads the way back to his small, modest house.

108Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 5 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Braccus looks delighted at the little house, flopping on the bed without being asked and stretching out with a happy yawn. "Aww, man, nice. Ok. Whatdya wanna know?"

109Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 5 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:03 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen stands in his doorway staring at the man in his bed, blinking several times at his audacity. Elen sits down at Glen's feet, watching the man in his bed carefully.

Glen folds his arms, satisfied, leaning against the doorjamb, smiling playfully at him. He pushes through a wave of nervousness and embarrassment to say what he's actually thinking because of all of Bruiser's shameless flirting, despite the laundry list of questions tugging at his brain. "Well then, Bruiser. I didn't realize it would be this easy to get you into my bed. I though we were here to talk?"

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser laughs at this, happily tickled. "Calling me a slut, ranger? There's that guilt terrain again! Can't a man appreciate a good bed after several nights in lockup?" Even so, the wink he gives Glen is decidedly wicked.

beardyblue

beardyblue
"Who said you had to feel guilty about it? But, it *is* my bed, after all." Glen strides easily over to the bed with a coy smile on his face. "What do I need to do to get you to talk to me?" He looks down at the attractive, eager man in his bed and feels a distinct thrill run up his spine, almost drowning out that he does still feel a sense of duty to actually get some information out of him.

112Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 5 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:47 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser grins up at him, thoroughly amused by the direction this is going. "You could ask nicely, Ranger," he teases. "But if you're really worried about how to motivate me, I've never said no to a kiss before."

113Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) - Page 5 Empty Re: Advice and Interrogation (Glen, Dolores) Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:53 am

beardyblue

beardyblue
The situation has finally gotten to the point that Glen's eyes widen a bit and he starts blushing. He quickly snaps back into his easy demeanor. "Springing you from jail wasn't nice enough? You're difficult to please."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
The man laughs again, rolling on his side and scooting over to make room for the ranger. "There's that guilt again! How long're you gonna hold that over me, Ranger? But okay, okay, I'll earn my keep. Ask your questions," he teases.

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen laughs too as he sits down on the side of the bed left open for him. He lifts his legs into the bed, sitting up with his back against the wall at the head of the bed, his legs up against Bruiser. He feels a sudden twinge. "I'm not trying to guilt you. Really. I just." He gets a little serious for a moment. "I know we've been kidding around a lot. And I know you won't necessarily care - why should you? I'm a stranger to you of absolutely no consequence - but this mission, the help I need from you is really important. No joke." He looks down, not meeting Bruiser's cheerful eyes. "I've failed too much for this to go wrong too." Glen isn't sure what brought on this moment of sudden seriousness - especially with an attractive man literally lying up against him in his bed. Perhaps it's the many, many times he's been in this bed and acutely remembered being murdered. He falls silent, an apologetic look on his face.

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Brusier's expression softens and he gives Glen a knowing look. "You really care about this girl, huh?"

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen smiles in spite of himself, shaking his head. "No, no. You're sweet. No. Nothing like that. She's the daughter of someone important. I just don't want to let down my mentor. She's counting on me, and my last mission did not go well. So I have to get this one right." He smiles sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to burden you with my problems."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
The man's grin turns softly wry. "Hey. I can carry more than I look! I know you can't see the muscles, but I'm wiry. I guess we'll just have to find this rich girl so your mentor can be all proud and shit. No prob."

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen looks at Bruiser beside him in the bed, surprisingly vulnerable. "You're having a laugh?" He's unsure, so the statement comes out as more of a question.

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
His smile softens. "Only so you can too," he promises. "And only if you want. But I like your smile and I hate to see you sad."

beardyblue

beardyblue
"You're sweet," he says again, with a little smile. "You really can help me find Korogur, Bruiser? It's not just... some hunch you have or something? It's okay if it was. You were in a cell, and I could get you out. But. I just need to know."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Bruiser snorts, his grin returning full force. "Now who's sweet?" he teases. "But yeah, I really have been to his dock in the sea caves. It's not the biggest secret in the world, you just need to find someone willing to take the risk. Which, I mean." He shrugs, rolling onto his back and looking up at the ceiling. "Maaaaaybe he'll kill me for helping you? But I'm a cleric. It's bad luck to kill us, you know. So I have a little bit of leeway."

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen, feeling a little bold, puts a hand on Bruiser's chest. "I won't let him kill you." He grins too. "You're too handsome to die."

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
His smile is radiant; his chest is warm and his pulse is a strong thrum. "See, I keep telling people that, but they don't listen. So nice to be around someone sensible for a change."

beardyblue

beardyblue
"Yes. Sensible." He chuckles. "I sprang a total stranger, a pirate, from jail. I signed paperwork pledging my own personal liability for him so much as putting a toe out of line. I brought him to my place. I am now in my own bed with him, and he's sweet and gorgeous and I'm-" he starts blushing, his cheeks getting redder with each word ”-dangerously close to kissing him. So. Yes. Very sensible." He looks away, shy and embarrassed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum