Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:54 am

fruitbat

"Doesn't sound like that would take much effort," Sithani replies inevitably. "See you tomorrow, blue dock in Redport?"

202Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:00 am

Griffin

Griffin
"That's the day after tomorrow," she corrects with a grin. "Tomorrow you, me, and Glen go find a missing tiefling."

203Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:08 am

fruitbat

"Ah, well," Sithani says, trying to brush off her mistake. "Time works differently in the Far Realm, so they say. Veshti's an hour before sunset then."

[OOC: and I hope I've got the right date there; if not I can edit XD]

204Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Griffin

Griffin
She frowns. "Can we make it Veshti's in the morning? I'd rather not wait until sunset."

205Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:18 am

fruitbat

Sithani nods in agreement. "I don't suppose our missing messenger would thank us for any delay."

206Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Griffin

Griffin
"Probably not," she agrees. "Well. I suppose I'll see you then."

207Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Morning at the Riptide Ranch (Everyone) Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
[Thread Close. You receive 50 XP.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum