Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
He marks with his finger a circle on the map which will still take awhile to search, but it's a much smaller target than "all of Westside". Frowning at Sunrise, he hesitates. "Do you know Sister Reverence, high priestess of the temple of Sehanine? And her daughter, Freed?"

52A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Griffin

Griffin
She thinks. "Those are tiefling names? I know who they are, I think. I wouldn't call myself a follower of Sehanine, but I've visited the temple a few times; I've seen them."

53A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
"She is the high priestess," he repeats with a helpful nod.

54A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:41 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen moves so he can see the map, and looks over Rik's shoulder as the paladin points out the area to search. He studies the map carefully, committing it to memory as best he can. He looks up from the map at Sunrise's questions. "Are you thinking of heading to the temple first, Sunrise?"

55A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:30 am

MazzieW

MazzieW
Ka'Ri tracks the various conversations and plans until it starts reaching the limits of her ability to track entirely in her head, which worried her.

"Can we create a short schedule of what everyone wants to do when," Ka'Ri asks. "Like, I'd be willing to join in on chit-chatting with the bandit, but currently I look to be busy for a couple of days and this might be more time-critical than that. And that might be even more critical as I imagine a fair few plans will shift once we find this Thorn."

"And there's definitely something afoul with what Jarek mentioned about the pirates. There's a lot of profit in chaos and so I can see some unscrupulous bands raiding the plague supplies just to keep things on easy mode, but there's usually a fair few groups with more morals. So if the balance of power is shifting against that, that means either the opportunists are gaining more power or some other power out there is paying pirates to keep Brilight in a plague situation. Or some local nobs are willing to spend a fair few coin to make it seem like there's a foreign power wanting to profit."

56A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:29 am

fruitbat

Sithani grins. "I shall forever delight in your cynicism towards my social class, Ka'Ri. If you're right, it might tie in with whatever's going on at the Feytower."

57A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Cynebeor

Cynebeor
Jarek clears his throat. "Seems to me that finding Thorn and getting him to safety has to come before anything else, then. He's got the least time to spare and might know the most that'll shake up all our other plans. I'm keen to get out there and find him. How many of us can go without drawing too much attention?"

58A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:50 pm

MazzieW

MazzieW
Ka'Ri blushes slightly and scratches her head awkwardly. "Thanks, it's uh... well earned. No offense meant."

She turns to Jarek. "That makes sense, he would know the inner workings of the Redfangs better than anyone and might be in danger. Though if you're pulled on that, I need someone else to fake being muscle with me tonight."

59A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Griffin

Griffin
At Ka'Ri's question Sunrise stands, flipping to a new page and picking up a marker. "I'd say keep it small," she answers Jarek as she writes. "You, me, and Glen? And no, the Sehanine temple isn't top priority yet."

She writes for a minute, then turns away with a sigh. "Okay. Tell me what I missed, what I got wrong, what needs to be changed or added.

[OOC: as we talk I will come back and edit this list so it will stay updated]

Today

Find Thorn: Jarek, Glen, Sunrise

Olidammara temple: Ellowyn, Sunrise(?)

Undecided

Interrogate bandit: Glen, Rik, Ka'ri

Ingredient sellers: Thimb, Ellowyn

Talk to pirates: Ka'Ri, Jarek

Translate diary: Sithani, Thimb

Spy on Immeral: Sunrise, Ka'ri

Sehanine temple: Sunrise, Sithani, Thimb

Visit Redfang stores: ???

Talk to Captain Callahan: Glen, ?

Stakeout: Ka'Ri, Glen

Investigate drug traffic: Ka'Ri, Rik

60A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:16 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
"I'm also going to speak to Captain Callahan of the City Guard about any pirates they may have in custody as well. Anyone who wishes is welcome to join me. And I'd be happy to help spy on Immeral as well, I can spot things pretty well, even at a distance."

61A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Griffin

Griffin
She nods and writes. "I'm specifically referring to a dinner party Veshti is arranging to get Ka'Ri inside his house," she explains. "Not just spying in general. We can pass Ka'Ri off as Veshti's newest protege, but sneaking you in as well would be difficult."

She looks over the list. "I'd also like to talk to Laerdya at some point; might want to put off checking the stores for her supplies until after I can ask what those supplies are."

62A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:25 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
"Oh, alright. I thought that was a surveillance operation. Apologies. You're right, in that case."

63A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:44 pm

MazzieW

MazzieW
Ka'Ri nods at the page as well as Honey's helpful embellishments. It reminds her a lot of the posted calendars her shipmates used to coordinate their romantic partners and dock times and it's not long before she's fully in work mode.

"Yeah, that makes sense. So, one's I had planned were staking out the Redfangs with Glen hopefully tomorrow all day if that works for him. I need someone who can play-act muscle tonight for a meeting with a night worker to see if there's been any increase in drug traffic. And I was planning on hitting the merchants this Afternoon with Thimb for the dark pine nuts and we can definitely fold Ellowyn and the ingredients search into that if everyone is down."

"Glen, did you want to do the interrogation of the bandit in the morning of the 10th before I have to get all fitted and nobbed up for the ball?"

"Also Sunrise, did you want me to come here for that or does this Veshti lady want to meet me somewhere for that?"

64A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:37 pm

fruitbat

"Might it be worth bringing Thimb with us to the temple of Sehanine?" Sithani asks. "If their scrying's inconclusive, the more magical adepts on the problem the better, it seems to me."

65A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:32 pm

Griffin

Griffin
"Here," Sunrise says with a nod at Ka'ri. "And yes, Sithani, good call. If you're free, Thimb," she adds, writing on the board.

"Ka'Ri," she continues, "watching the Redfangs isn't a bad idea, but be careful. And doing so likely won't work at their home itself: too many people, too many entrances and exits to watch effectively. And... maybe Rik for the other thing? Since we don't know how long it will take to find Thorn."

66A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:50 pm

MazzieW

MazzieW
"I do not feel fully comfortable possibly yanking Rik from his task, especially given the personal nature of it. Sithani... would you be willing to accompany me. I might have to disguise you before hand to make you more believable as a commoner, would that be something you would at all be comfortable with?"

67A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Rik hesitates at this. "I cannot search for Thorn myself, lest I bring danger upon him. However, I would like to stay in a location where you can bring him if he is injured. The goddess has blessed me with special magic such that I can heal him--or our children--if need be."

"Once he is found," he adds, nodding to Ka'Ri, "I can aid you if you need me."

68A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:48 pm

MazzieW

MazzieW
Ka'Ri lends a sympathetic look to Rik. "I have been in the position of the concerned loved one waiting for good news. I know how much it messes with one. Take care of yourself. Be ready to care for your loved one. I'm sure Sithani and I can handle it... assuming she agrees to come along."

69A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Griffin

Griffin
"Go to Luther, then," Sunrise tells Rik. "He knows the situation, and I can send word to him quickly when we find him. Between the two of you I know you can work out the safest place to bring him."

70A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:51 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
He nods with gratitude at Ka'Ri's sympathy and with agreement at Sunrise. "I suppose we must trust him then. I will find him at the Feytower."

71A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:40 am

fruitbat

"Yeah, I can play dress-up," Sithani replies to Ka'Ri.

72A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:48 am

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen considers the schedule for a moment. "I think that will work, Ka'Ri."

73A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Griffin

Griffin
"Is this enough to get started, then? I'm antsy to get to searching," Sunrise admits. "And I think we should meet up again tomorrow. Maybe at a new location?"

74A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:26 am

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen rises, setting down his coffee. He picks up his bow and his pack. "Yes, I'm ready to get going as well. As for tomorrow, I don't plan to stop looking until we've found Thorn, but I'm fine planning to meet wherever you all decide is best."

75A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens [Everyone] Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:20 pm

CleverNamePending

CleverNamePending
Thimb was struggling to keep up with all these conversations, but she found herself frowning. "We can meet at our place tomorrow," she said, gesturing to her massive twin, "lots of people have business with the ranch, so it wouldn't be that strange... And, uh, I think we should be considering the festival? It's a good way to get into the temple, near That Butthead," spouse beaters did not get names, just to be buttheads. "without arousing any suspicion. T-That can be something to discuss tomorrow, but, uh, well, just... in the back of our minds? And yes, I can," she gestured at the board, "all of that. Although, Sithani, uhm, well, there's only one copy of the diary? Should I come back with it tonight, or should we "study" together at the library in the fey tower?"

Hamish had hopped up onto the table where the snacks were, grabbed a cookie, and hopped off, blissfully unaware of what was going on around them or what was at stake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum