Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
The Devil's Own thread currently winding down is on Eleint 7th at night.

There will be a "midday" meeting at Veshti's on Eleint 8th. This is important because it's a chance to get everyone in the same room, including Rik (we need to determine whether he's in or out of the game), and to get them all on the same page regarding plans and ideas.

We need to work out what, if anything, people will have time to do before the midday meeting.

KNOWN:

Sunrise -- She's talking to Veshti about spying on Immeral, and then closing herself into Veshti's library to do some research, organize her thoughts, and yes, make some visual aids. Talk to Elinor about Lucky.

Thimblewhick -- I posted another 2 diary entries on the assumption that their morning time would be spent translating. If that was actually 'overnight' study, then she has an open morning block to keep going or to scene with someone else below.

Ellowyn Naninger and Ka'Ri Af Osprem -- Visiting the Feytower to speak with Laerdya.

Jarek Riptide -- Downtime re: pirates and Riptide family.

UNKNOWN:

Glynlen Liadon
Rik 'Father' Templeborn
Sithani Molana

I don't mind having some early morning scenes to knock out some quick visits, but everyone should be aware that anything they're planning to do that morning is time-limited because there's a "midday" meeting at Veshti's to get to.

2Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:29 am

MazzieW

MazzieW
Would there be enough time for a morning visit to Laerdya with Ka'Ri, Ellowyn, Sunrise, and possibly Sithani if she feels like getting up that early?

3Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:33 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Tentative yes, though I believe Sunrise may be spending that time making flip-charts.

4Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:37 am

fruitbat

You have properly appreciated Sithani's character.

But if she doesn't go to visit Laerdya, she can ask Sharre about the Alefest events (because of course Sharre goes to the revels every year) and get an idea of the schedule they'll be working with.

5Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Before Sunrise leaves the bar, she's going to put a word in the ear of the younger Iados and a few other people sure to gossip that she's working on a new song about a dashing pirate and his forbidden love, and she'd like to add spice to it by weaving in some actual rumors about actual pirates. She'll give that a day or so to percolate before checking back in.

The next morning she has her work cut out for her, I'm afraid. She's talking to Veshti about spying on Immeral, and then closing herself into Veshti's library to do some research, organize her thoughts, and yes, make some visual aids.

6Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
*nods*

Griff, are you okay with Ka'Ri and Ellowyn (and Sithani?) going to talk to Laerdya without Sunrise? I don't know that four people are needed, strictly speaking.

7Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Griffin

Griffin
Yes, of course.

Oh! She's also asking Elinor if she's going to see Lucky tonight."

8Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Okay, so tentative penciling in Ka'Ri and Ellowyn (and Sithani?) to visit the Feytower.

9Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Griff and Mazzie. Sunrise's Plan.

10Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin

11Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Empty Re: Eleint 8th - The Everybody Meeting Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:47 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
I will open a thread at the tower for Ellowyn, Sithani, and Ka'Ri to join, but it'll be a minute because I have to get groceries and things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum