Witches & Wyverns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Witches & Wyverns

An RPG gaming forum for friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Reunion (Everyone)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Cynebeor

Cynebeor
Once interrupted in his fury by a lack of enemies and a sudden Hamishing, Jarek seems somehow happily dazed.  He waits to get his sister's attention, holding up his handmade amulet proudly, but she's understandably focused on the matter at hand, and then there's Glen nudging him to heft Thresen for transport.  Jarek shakes himself back into the moment and the mission, but he keeps breaking into a grin as they exit the temple grounds, despite the severe circumstances.  It worked.  They came at him with swords but by the grace of the chimera's spirit it might as well have been kitten scratches.  They'd barely drawn blood, and Glen's spell had knit that up right away.  What a rush.

"Um," he says eventually, as he catches up with the scenario, "sorry, where are we going?  Wouldn't it be safe to question this thug at the temple?  Or are we trying to get him away from Tree?"

77Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:32 pm

MazzieW

MazzieW
Ka'Ri releases the guard, fully and says with a smile born just a little out of having had the chance to manhandle at least someone dressed as a jackboot, "thank you very much. Have a wonderful rest of your day."

She then prepares to follow the others quickly away.

78Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:40 pm

CleverNamePending

CleverNamePending
"I guess we'll find out?" offered Thimb, looking around and frowning, "um, where's Korogur?"

79Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:57 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
To Sithani, Glen says, "Some of them were legitimate - for sure this guy, and the other one, Gharak. Others seemed a little off, things not fitting quite right or ill-polished. But this guy's the genuine article."

To Thimb and Jarek, he says, "Sunrise's place. Where we met on the day after we first met Laerdya. As for the captain..." He looks around. "Not sure, honestly."

80Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
"He'll be fine," Tree snaps, answering the question about Korogur. She sounds miffed, though probably not at Thimb.

Luther is silent, but Sunrise hears him clearly in her mind as they walk. There is always my mansion, if you prefer. And, ah, I have a truth spell. I strongly dislike advertising my powers, but in for a copper, in for a gold, I suppose.

81Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Griffin

Griffin
If it comes to that, she replies warmly. Let's keep it simple for now.

"They're almost certainly corrupt guards," she agrees with a sigh. "If they weren't guards at all Rik wouldn't have brought them; if they weren't corrupt..." She shakes her head. "They would have killed Luther, you know," she says in a low voice.

82Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:29 pm

beardyblue

beardyblue
Glen nods, grim. "Would've had to, for their story about us conspiring to kidnap him to hold up. Although, they would have had a task on their hands." Glen's continued admiration for Luther is obvious.

83Happy Reunion (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Reunion (Everyone) Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:08 am

Songbird

Songbird
Admin
Luther chuckles at the compliment. "Thank you, Glen. Though taking on a dozen at night is not my idea of child's play."

[Continued in Laying Low. Everyone receives 150 XP.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4